|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Chemical Process Engineer (NPI)
Job ID: JOB-11803
Chemical Process Engineer (NPI)
We are currently recruiting for a Chemical Process Engineer (NPI) for our client in Sligo on a 1 year fixed term contract basis. As a Chemical Process Engineer (NPI), you will be presented with exciting and meaningful opportunities to work on multiple projects, ranging from manufacturing support activities to late-stage clinical product development and scale-up, new product introductions and technology transfers. Joining a high-performing team, you will provide engineering support to all functional departments to support NPI activities and reduce standard product costs by successfully identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives. So if you want to work with leading tech and enhance your career, all while enjoying what the North West of Ireland has to offer? Then read on…
Key activities of your new role include:
- Providing engineering support to all manufacturing and control system related issues. Tasks include daily troubleshooting, optimization, cost reduction, training and mentoring of manufacturing personnel.
- Support of all commissioning and validation activities during project start-up.
- Planning and leadership of technical transfers for future NPIs to the site in partnership with the site and global cross-functional teams.
- Ensure process and equipment optimization to sustain and improve product quality, yields, and throughput. Making recommendations and implementing measures to improve production systems, equipment performance, yields and quality of the product.
- Execution of process development on existing products or new late-stage clinical products, including scale-up to plant equipment
- Identifying continuous improvement activities and leading or participating in cross-functional teams to implement. Supporting activities in the areas of cost reduction, process efficiency and operational excellence.
- Providing on-the-floor technical support to the Production Team Leaders for process/equipment optimization and troubleshooting.
- Development and update of batch and cleaning documentation for NPIs.
- Development of process control recipes for NPIs and optimisation of existing commercial process recipes.
- Ensure new processes are designed and implemented to meet manufacturing, quality and EHS regulatory standards.
- Adhere to and supports all EHS&E standards, procedures and policies.
Education & Experience:
- A relevant third level Degree in chemical engineering, process engineering or related technical discipline required. Masters or PhD preferable.
- Ideally, 3 years experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical industry. Recent high calibre graduates with strong technical depth will be considered.
- Relevant experience in batch processing, automation, technical transfers, scale-up, commissioning and validation in a cGMP pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities is desirable.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including delivering projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 0874108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12032 Controls Engineer Overview Our client an automation company are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12014 Chemical Engineer Company Overview: Our client has been pioneering and leading the photochromic industry for…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12030 Basic Summary: This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within our…