Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Chemist for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform routine analytical review of test data and procedures
- Assist lab supervisors in the creation and updating of all relevant documents.
- Leadership role in OOS and other Laboratory investigation
- Communicate any deficiencies in GMP, safety or systems to relevant personnel.
- Take a lead role in the acquisition, installation and validation of lab equipment and associated software packages.
- Analyse and review other materials as required including samples relating to investigations, development and stability.
- Compliance to all Analytical Laboratory and all relevant site-wide procedures and practices eg; Safety, GMP etc.
- Maintain and share technical pharmaceutical knowledge.
- Be involved in Audit preparation and follow-up
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 Degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- 3+ years analytical experience working in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
- SAP expereince
- Equipment/Software development/validation experience preferred
- Strong technical writing skills.
For further information on this Chemist role in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malleyon 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval