Our client, a leader in the Medical Device Industry, are looking to recruit 3 Chemists for their site in Limerick
- To perform chemical analysis of Raw materials, Bulk intermediates and finished goods associated with Bone Cement and Biomaterial products.
- To perform laboratory equipment and test method validation.
- To support manufacturing equipment and process validation/optimization.
- To maintain laboratory test/validation records in compliance with the regulatory requirements and ensure procedures/specifications are maintained current in accordance with GLP.
- Perform trending and review of data at defined intervals to assess any adverse trends.
- Participate in the training of analysts in performance of testing procedures and in GLP/GMP procedures, where appropriate.
- Participate in the Internal/External audit program if required.
- Provide assistance when necessary with Bone Cement Process operations.
- To maintain appropriate laboratory supplies, equipment to allow running of the Simplex Chemical analytical laboratory.
- Diploma/Degree in Chemistry or related subject.
- 3 years + Experience in FDA regulated Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative and/or as part of a team in order to meet timelines is required.
- Good PC skills necessary and attention to detail and accuracy when completing documentation is required.
- Experience in Method Validation is desirable.
For further information on this Chemist role in Limerick please contact Nicola O?Connell on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval