Telephone: 086 8395533
Senior Analytical Chemist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Analytical Chemist for their site.
Duties as a Chemist:
- Reporting to Laboratory Supervisor, with responsibility for day to day management of up to ten analysts in Assay and Elution testing of drug/ medical device products
- Proficient knowledge of analytical separations technologies such as LC and GC and root cause failure mode analysis required.
- Provide technical support for chemistry methodology, including OOS and OOT investigations and manufacturing investigations
- Responsible for creating, updating and reviewing of documents.
- Leading new and continuous improvement projects.
- Assist in the training and support of new analysts as required.
- Participate in audit preparation and follow up.
- Participate in projects inside and outside the Laboratory and liaise with other team members to ensure that the team objectives are met.
- We are looking for a qualified person to level 8 in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline and with 5+ years relevant experience with people management experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Leading root cause investigations; driving problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- The ability to demonstrate self-motivation and to pro-actively prioritize your work schedule is desired.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees outlining the actions and behaviors we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
For further information on this Chemist role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.