Who are the client
Our client in Co. Clare are one of Ireland largest electronic companies and have achieved a world leadership position in the area of fire and gas detection products. All products are manufactured in Shannon and there are Sales and Marketing subsidiaries in UK, Germany and France and exports to 22 countries. Our client is an excellent example of an Irish company based in Ireland but operating on a multinational basis.
Why apply for this role
- Opportunity to join a dynamic and long established company
- Technically challenging
- A career path to senior management
- Company growth and dynamic work environment
- Health, pension and bonus scheme
What will I be doing
- Working in a team environment, the Engineer will be involved in developing innovative solutions for Fire and Gas Detection products and systems.
- The design work involves low power analogue, low power radio transceivers and digital electronics
- Interfacing of sensors including optical, heat, ionization and carbon monoxide for fire and toxic gas detection. 8 and 16 bit microcontrollers are used extensively in the company?s high volume manufacture.
What Do I Need
- Honours or Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Circuit design experience
- Good software design and coding skills in an embedded systems environment
- Familiarity with low level RF communication protocols an advantage
- Enthusiastic, energetic with strong communication and interpersonal skills
How Do I Apply
To apply for this job click on the apply button below or call Jenny on 086 0449371 for more information