Civil Graduate Engineer
Job ID: JOB-13103
Civil Graduate Engineer
We are seeking graduates of Civil Engineering to join our engineering site teams throughout Ireland and UK. The role will require graduate civil engineers to work as part of a team and also to carry out tasks individually. The majority of the work assignments will be based onsite for career progression and full understanding of the company’s works and for observation of the implementation of health and safety on-site and use of the latest technology products/equipment.
- Assisting the Project Engineers with the Day to Day challenges on-site.
- Assisting Project Engineers with Site Surveying and Mapping.
- Attending Site Production Meetings.
- Liaising with Clients, Statutory Bodies and 3rd Parties.
- Assisting the Project Engineers with the drafting of Method Statements.
- Carrying out take-offs, for the procurement of materials which are required for the project.
- Completion of Health and Safety Inductions and Filing Records on site.
- Assisting the Project Engineers with the Site Management of sub-contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
What we offer:
- Monday to Friday 08.30 am to 17.00pm 39-hour working week, finishing early on Fridays 08.30 am to 16.00pm.
- 21 days annual leave plus 10 bank holidays.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Healthcare and pension 3% after 2 years of service Higher on Senior roles, healthcare could possibly be added on earlier (depending on the seniority of the role).
- Depending on the role, location, etc we may include the use of a company van and fuel card.
- Each employee gets a company laptop and phone.
- Access to EAP – 24/7 365 days confidential employee counseling service, free to avail for employees and their families.
- Annual Pay review every January.
- Christmas and summer social events.
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Cliona Lawton on firstname.lastname@example.org or 086-8168298
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…