Clean Room Production Team Leader
Job ID: JOB-12751
Clean Room Production Team Leader
Purpose Of The Job:
The main responsibility of the Process Leader is to manage a team of Operations Processors, ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance. The Process Leader oversees and plans day today production activities, whilst ensuring that policies and procedures are current and being adhered to.
- Ensuring that the manufacturing schedule is met, producing correct volume requirements and product mix annually.
- Problem solving of plant and manufacturing equipment to achieve product quality and production schedule goals. Ensuring that productivity, quality and cost objectives are achieved, Knowledge of PLCs, Pneumatics, sensor circuits, and Servo Motors is advantageous.
- Performing Planned and Unplanned Maintenance on Manufacturing Equipment.
- Ensuring conformance with all relevant Policies and Procedures. Contributing to the creation of Work Instructions and Operations Procedures to maintain compliance.
- Completion of Performance Excellence Assessments and Development Plans to promote.
- Continuous Improvement. Contributing to Exception Reports that pertain to the Operations department.
- Ensuring the department conducts its business in a manner designed to be protective of human health, safety, and the environment. Coordinate and implement process and equipment projects.
- Validation of new processes and development of technical documentation for areas of responsibility. Participation in and management of capital projects from inception to completion.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and performing other duties as assigned by management.
- Knowledge of PLCs, Pneumatics, sensor circuits, and Servo Motors.
Education & Competencies:
- Third level qualification in Engineering/Manufacturing/Science or trade certificate in an Engineering discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
For further information on this role in Donegal please contact Emma Griffin on +353 86 0334325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…