Our client, a financial services company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Client Accounting Team Manager for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- To manage an accounting services team of 4-6 qualified/part-qualified accountants providing consistent quality services to agreed deadlines.
- Facilitate morning huddles to ensure traction on deliverables within the team and to manage capacity
- Manage team resources in line with the mobile working policy to ensure continued service excellence
- To report on service delivery in the monthly performance metrics to the Senior Management Team, to ensure team accountability and service quality oversight.
- To obtain internal and external stakeholder feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- Ensure the timely and accurate resolution of any internal or external issues and ensure effective open and clear communication processes are in place
- To challenge and promote efficient use of our systems and processes to enable growth and facilitate the expansion of our capabilities
- To understand relevant accounting standards, laws, practices, treaties and regulations that underpin our client requirements
- To ensure that your team is continually developing their expertise and to encourage self- learning
- Establish and maintain sound motivational people management practices. Ensure employee development is aligned to business objectives and oversee and measure effective work processes and practices within the team
- Manage all related HR information, and compile and distribute departmental / functional / employee MI at pre-agreed intervals
- Active involvement in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- An accounting qualification is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- Proven technical skills in accounting and relevant regulatory topics
- Proven strength in people management skills
- Proven ability to act on own initiative and clear evidence of driving initiatives/projects to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to communicate effectively
- Strong delegation skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Proven ability in embracing efficient use of systems & platforms
For further information on this Client Accounting Team Manager position role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.