Our client, a financial services company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit an Client Operations Associate for their site. To provide support to the Corporate Services Business in managing a large client base across a range of business lines including Aviation (Operating Lessors, Aircraft Asset Backed securitization), Structured Finance and Corporate Treasury. The Client Operations team is responsible for numerous tasks in delivering our service offering to clients including but not limited to; accounts payable/receivable, payments, transaction document execution, PAYE submissions, bank account management and general office administration.
Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities:
- To provide consistent services across a diversified product base and client list, through a range of both scheduled tasks and ad-hoc tasks to include but not limited to payment execution, tax filings, and document management.
- To work with the Client Operations Team Manager in adhering to and developing appropriate procedures and processes to enable scalable growth of the Client Operations team.
- Establish and maintain quality key internal and external relationships with a view to reaching and exceeding senior management and customer service expectations.
- Tracking and reporting of task execution to comply with team accountability and completion of monthly metrics
- Positive engagement and participation with morning huddles to report on task execution and facilitate team capacity requirements
- Ensure the timely and accurate resolution of any internal or external issues and ensure effective, open and clear communication is followed.
- To work with the Team Manager to implement transformational projects on the team with regards automations.
- A qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working in a business environment with payments, tax and/or legal documents
Competencies & Skills:
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong Keyboard and MS Office skills (including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
For further information on this Client Operations Associate role in Dublin please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.