We are currently recruiting for a Client Service Manager to join a well-established market leader in Cork. In the role of client Service Manager, you will join a large team in a challenging, dynamic and exciting company.
The Client Services Manager is a high-level leader, people manager & business partner who oversees a broad range of IS operational service delivery.
What Will I Be Doing
- Manage European Client Services team consisting of IT and Business Application Engineers.
- Contribute to and shape the creation & execution of IS strategy
- Act as an escalation point for IT issues and regionally manage P0 downtimes.
- Define and execute the right strategy for talent management to ensure a high performing team: workforce planning, recruitment, learning & development, motivation, career planning, rewards, team brand/culture, performance management, etc.
- Conduct personal mentoring and coaching to direct reports
- Act as the primary interface between team and senior management
- Maintain a culture of strong IT governance to ensure effective JSOX compliance.
- Partner with corporate teams to ensure IS Operations as a service are being delivered into the region appropriately.
- Keep abreast of current trends, developments and issues in information and communication technology, and identify implications or opportunities
- Communicate status and value of the deliveries within the team
- Manage Regional IT Spend and Budget.
What Do I Need
- Bachelor degree in Science, Computer Science or similar
- Strong understanding of ICT Service issues
- Proven track record of managing and delivering IT Projects and services, and driving process improvement with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Strong execution skills and an ability to foresee risks and strong planner
- Understands technology?s potential and also its limitations
- Excellent influencer, translator, negotiator and communicator
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical resources seamlessly
- Experience liaising with and managing geographically remote teams
For further information on this Client Service Manager role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval