Telephone: 021-2066287 / 0860449473
Who are the client?
A leading Multinational in the Pharmaceutical sector is recruiting a Portuguese-speaking Customer Meeting Service Analyst for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing?
- Handling calls in a courteous, professional manner.
- Consistently providing a high standard of customer service.
- Taking ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Demonstrating business process expertise.
- Making decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Ensuring accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance with relevant compliance requirements.
- Reporting to senior management.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements where necessary.
- Supporting organisational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes.
- Understanding and following all compliance policies, laws and regulations and integrating compliance into daily activities.
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Cooperating with investigations, monitoring and audits and complying with any corrective actions.
What do I need?
- 3rd level qualification in Business/Accounting/Tourism or relevant area
- Min 2 years' experience in a customer service role, preferably in a multinational environment
- Fluent Portuguese is essential (fluent Spanish also is an advantage)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate
- Pro-active, self-starter with excellent problem solving skills
- Proven record of meeting targets
- Legal/compliance experience is an advantage
- Experience in the Tourism/Hospitality/Travel industry is also an advantage
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Claire on 021 2066287 / 0860449473 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie