Customer Services Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a CMS Analyst - German for their site.
- Handling queries / calls from external customers
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times
- Reporting and weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and gather support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
Education / Qualifications
- University Degree and fluency in German is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.
- Min 3 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
For further information on this CMS Analyst - German role in Cork please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval