Telephone: 0212066287 / 0860449473
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currentlyrecruiting for a CMS Senior Analyst. As CMS Senior Analyst you will be working in the financial services area of the company's shared services centre interacting with HCP's and business partners. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What's opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
What will I be doing?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with calls from customers efficiently and professionally and ensuring customer satisfaction in all aspects of the C2P process in order to develop and maintain strong working relationships with affiliates and the wider organisation.
- Market Oversight for coordination and execution of C2P and ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required across all C2P processes for Spain.
- Reporting to Senior Management, Business and Local Affiliates as required - provide weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities, monitor performance over time for the entire process and address issues as required.
- Be prepared to train/lead team by demonstrating functional and technical business process expertise.
- Ensuring accurate recording of all data and adhering to all compliance policies, laws and regulations.
- Creating, promoting and maintaining operational excellence.
- Supporting organisational change.
What do I need?
- University Degree in Accounting, Business or Travel and Tourism or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience.
- Fluent Italian/ Spanish / Hungarian/ Portuguese. (An additional European language is an advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong telephone manner with ability to negotiate and influence.
- Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Compliance, Hospitality and/or Travel and a Legal or Contract Support role, is an advantage.
For further information on this CMS Senior Analyst role in Cork please contact Claire on 021 2066287 / 0860449473 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie