Telephone: 086 0449371
Customer Services Analyst - European Language
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a CMS Analyst for their site.
- Provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external and internal business partners.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of contract to pay processes for assigned country. This requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the company's TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated from Associates, including escalating as necessary to the Managers
- Effectively coach & mentor the Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global projects as required.
- Support the overall team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
Education / Qualifications
- 2-3 years' customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in English & Second European Language Spanish, Russian, German, French)
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval