Telephone: 086 0449371
CMS Analyst Spanish
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a CMS Analyst Spain for their site.
- The Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team support meeting owners throughout Europe, Russia, Ukraine & Turkey with meeting planning & oversight, contract & payment execution and transfer of value (TOV) data collection to enable compliance with the EFPIA Disclosure Code. CMS teams locally provide support for Meetings Oversight, while the CMS teams located in the GBS complete Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement compliance & technical support.
- The primary role of the CMS Analyst is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCPs and internal business partners.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for assigned country. This requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs.
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the Lilly’s TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated from CMS Associates, including escalating as necessary to the CMS Managers
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required.
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & Spanish language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation/Meeting Planning company team members
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage
For further information on this CMS Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval