CMS Analyst with French
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an CMS Analyst with French for their site.
Responsibilities as CMS Analyst:
- The primary role of the CMS Analyst is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCPs and internal business partners.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for assigned country.
- This requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs.
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the comanies TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated from CMS Associates, including escalating as necessary to the CMS Managers
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required.
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio
- Experience with contracting systems an advantage
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English and French language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation/Meeting Planning company team members
- ?The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business:
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area as well as the remediation for any deficiencies and the sharing of all learnings across the team.
- Actively work with the core team members, internal business partners, external support agencies, and Healthcare Professionals to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our Healthcare Professional’s experience with the CMS process & teams
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global/Regional CMS team to influence/drive improvements for processes
For further information on this CMS Analyst with French role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.