Telephone: 086 0449371
CMS Associate – European Language
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a CMS Associate for their site.
- The primary role of the CMS Associate is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professionals who speak at meeting, as well as internal affiliate business partners in the local meetings team, including Sales Reps, Meeting Owners, Meeting Planning Companies & Compliance.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external Healthcare Professionals and internal business partners
- Provide excellent customer experience through the end to end coordination & execution of the Contract to Pay process in a compliant manner. This includes the pre-contracting data management for the Healthcare Professional.
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution across the Contract to Pay process including the pre-contract data management aspects.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging Healthcare Professionals
- Ensure data compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Monitor daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
- Support global/regional CMS projects with focus on the Contract to Pay process & pre-contracting data management
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office
- Experience with contracting systems an advantage
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
- Fluency in English (with another European language is desirable)
- Associates Degree/Diploma (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO/Meeting Planning company team members
For further information on this CMS Associate – Cork role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval