CMS Associate German
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an CMS Associate German for their site.
- The Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team support the companies meeting owners throughout Europe, Russia, Ukraine & Turkey with meeting planning & oversight, contract & payment execution and transfer of value (TOV) data collection to enable compliance with the EFPIA Disclosure Code. CMS teams locally provide support for Meetings Oversight, while the CMS teams located in the GBS complete Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement compliance & technical support.
- The primary role of the CMS Associate is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCP’s and internal business partners
- Provide excellent customer experience through the end to end coordination & execution of the Contract to Pay process in a compliant manner. This includes the pre-contracting data management for the Healthcare Professional.
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution across the Contract to Pay process including the pre-contract data management aspects.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Monitor daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
- Support global/regional CMS projects with focus on the Contract to Pay process & pre-contracting data management
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & German
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business (Additional Information section in 2XB):
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal business partners, external support agencies, and Healthcare Professionals to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our internal customers, business partners & external Healthcare Professionals
- Focus on measuring & improving our Healthcare Professional’s experience with the CMS process & teams
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global/Regional CMS team to drive improvements for processes
For further information on this CMS Associate German role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.