Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a CMS Associate for their site.
What will I be doing
- Provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCP's and internal business partners
- Provide excellent customer experience through the end to end coordination & execution of the Contract to Pay process in a compliant manner. This includes the pre-contracting data management for the Healthcare Professional.
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution across the Contract to Pay process including the pre-contract data management aspects.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP's
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the company's TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Monitor daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
- Support global/regional CMS projects with focus on the Contract to Pay process & pre-contracting data management
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
What do I need
- 2-3 years' customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
- Associates Degree
- Fluency in English & Polish language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval