Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently recruiting for a CMS Associate to join their expanding team. As a CMS Associate you will be responsible for the Contract to Pay for Healthcare professionals who speak at company meetings.
What's opportunities are available to me as CMS Associate? The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
What will I be doing?
You will be working in the financial services area of the company's shared services centre. You will be responsible for Contract to Pay activities for customers/affiliates of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting customer profile information
- Creating and editing profiles on customer and SAP systems.
- Generating contract/agreements for customer services and sponsorships.
- Reviewing and validating all contracts/agreements for completeness and correctness.
- Coordinating contract/agreements signatures.
- Administration and scanning of invoices and expenses for accuracy and compliance with country specific tax and invoicing laws.
- Issue resolution and escalation as required across all C2P processes.
- Providing meeting planning support.
- Initiating purchase order process.
- Ensuring accurate recording and storing of all data and adhering to all compliance policies, laws and regulations.
- Providing weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success.
- Engaging in various other support activities required to support the organisation.
What do I need?
- Fluency in Spanish/ One Nordic Language. (Fluency in a second European language is an advantage).
- Diploma or Secondary education with a focus on Finance/Travel/Event Administration/Healthcare Industry.
- Minimum 2 years' customer facing experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Organised with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Compliance, Hospitality and/or Travel and a Legal or Contract Support role, is an advantage.
For further information on this CMS Associate role in Cork please contact Claire on 021 2066287 / 0860449373 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval