Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an CMS Associate for their site.
- The primary role of the CMS Associate is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCP’s and internal business partners
- Provide excellent customer experience through the end to end coordination & execution of the Contract to Pay process in a compliant manner. This includes the pre-contracting data management for the Healthcare Professional.
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution across the Contract to Pay process including the pre-contract data management aspects.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the companys TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Monitor daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
- Support global/regional CMS projects with focus on the Contract to Pay process & pre-contracting data management
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in Spanish & English and if possible Portuguese too.
- Excel knowledge if possible
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO/Meeting Planning company team members
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business (Additional Information section in 2XB):
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal business partners, external support agencies, and Healthcare Professionals to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our internal customers, business partners & external Healthcare Professionals
- Focus on measuring & improving our Healthcare Professional’s experience with the CMS process & teams
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global/Regional CMS team to drive improvements for processes
For further information on this CMS Associate role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.