Telephone: 086 0449371
Customer Meeting Services Manager
Our client, a leading pharmacutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a CMS Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Fully responsible and accountable for the management of a team of 10-12 CMS team members, including associates, analyst and senior analysts.
- Ensuring all key performance metrics are achieved and exceeded and working closely with team members to address any underperformance.
- Lead Stakeholder Management with corresponding Hub manager in local affiliate, ensuring a One Team culture and approach.
- Maintaining a high performance culture and ensuring that our customers (HCP's) are at the centre of everything we do through monitoring of Customer Satisfaction results and Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring HCP Contracting to Payment and HCP Meeting Support processes are followed and that compliance and legal frameworks are adhered to.
- Assigning day-to-day activities to the team and general team resource planning, managing absence, holidays etc.
- Execution of internal controls and compliance measures and address any concerns
- Manage relationships and deliverables from multiple outsourced third party providers
- Escalation point for GBS operational issues for supported affiliates and HCP customers
- Lead and implement process improvement projects and optimization opportunities across CMS and the wider business
- Work closely with the other CMS Managers to ensure consistency in service delivery, share best practice and support the attainment of our core objectives
What do I need
- Strong Leadership skills and people management experience
- Extensive experience of coaching and developing a team of 10+ employees to succeed
- Experience of leading a team across a multichannel customer contact environment
- Experience of developing talent and succession planning
- Customer centric focus with experience of delivering world class service
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to form strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic and complex shared service centre
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Experience of leading cross functional projects and continuous improvement activities
- Any European language - Desirable
- Experience of leading multilingual teams - Desirable
- University Degree, ideally within Business, Marketing, Accounting or related fields
For further information on this CMS Manager role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.