Telephone: 021 2066287
CMS Spanish Associate
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a CMS Spanish Associate for their site.
Why this role
- Leading expanding blue-chip multinational in Cork
- Large on-site canteen
- Very active sports and social committee
- Very friendly environment
- Excellent benefits and competitive salary
- Fast career progression
- Multi culture environment
- Excellent training programme available
- Control over your career
What will I be doing?
- Handling queries from external customer
- Coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required across all Contract to Payment processes
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically in process
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance with relevant compliance requirements
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the C2P process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
- Ensure Care data compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve service level for customers and stakeholders
- Supports organisational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Responsible for the Contract to Pay activities for Healthcare Professionals. includingDocument coordination, Payment of invoices related to the C2P process & data maintenance in the appropriate system.
- Responsible for professional interaction with business partners.
What do I need?
- Fluency in Spanish
- Min 2 years customer facing experience
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Legal support experience an advantage
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
For further information on this CMS Spanish Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval