Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Collections Analyst / Credit Controller – EMEA for their site.
- Assist in evaluating risk, setting credit limits and monitoring customer's financial condition and negotiating appropriate payment terms.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts for area of responsibility.
- Collection of overdue sales invoices
- Manage monthly communication to distributors of account activity and balancing payments due
- Reviews the application of receipts, researches and identifies unapplied cash.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on overdue accounts. Report on and develop KPI's.
- Work in close cooperation with Customer Service, Sales and the Accounts receivable team.
- Performs administrative tasks such as filing account statements, dunning letters, copying invoices, etc.
- Reviews customers credit holds and releasing orders while implementing the credit policy.
- Preparation & Review of letter of credit documents to determine compliance with international standards.
- Verifies terms of credit, such as amount, insurance coverage, and shipping conditions to determine compliance with established standards.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
- Education equivalent to a third level qualification in a business related field.
- A minimum of five years of collection & Letter of Credit experience - knowledge of the EEMEA region.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent negotiation, Prioritization / Organizational skills and Relationship management skills
- Ability to track and complete collections management activities
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in English (other languages an advantage).
- Knowledge of legal recovery processes and financing options -- letter of credit, bank guarantees
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Confident and credible individual who can work unsupervised using their own initiative.
- Change management and process improvement experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
For further information on this Credit Controller - EMEA role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.