Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Collections Analyst with French for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build business relationship with Customers and sales organisation in the assigned portfolio. This includes
- Management of escalated issues
- Correspondence with customers and managing inquiries
- Contact customers for payment of past due invoices and document the results.
- Respond to customer requests relating to invoices.
- Interact with the sales organisation, order management, distribution and returns processing to drive customer disputes to resolution.
- Ensure Cash application is accurate - examine remittance advice
- Participate in process improvement to enhance customer satisfaction
- Quarter end/ Public holiday support as required
- Effective communicator, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results through influencing others.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive people relationships and build strong links with all departments.
- Self-starter possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
Education & Experience
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- Fluent English and French
- 3+ year's relevant experience in an accounts receivable role - preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Occasional travel may be required
For further information on this Collections Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval