Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Collections Analyst with French for their site.
What will I be doing
- Build business relationship with Customers and sales organisation in the assigned portfolio. This includes
- Management of escalated issues
- Correspondence with customers and managing inquiries
- Contact customers for payment of past due invoices and document the results.
- Respond to customer requests relating to invoices.
- Interact with the sales organisation, order management, distribution and returns processing to drive customer disputes to resolution.
- Ensure Cash application is accurate - examine remittance advice
- Participate in process improvement to enhance customer satisfaction
- Quarter end/ Public holiday support as required
What do I need
- Effective communicator, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results
- Ability to maintain and build strong relationships
- Self-starter possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable
- Fluent in English & French
- 3+ year's relevant experience in an accounts receivable role
- SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
For further information on this Collections Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval