Our client, a company in Galway are looking to recruit a Commercial Credit Controller for their site.
Manage of the Credit Control of the business, by ensuring prompt payment of outstanding monies.
- Monitor and proactively collect outstanding accounts via phoning customers directly for payment or organising a local Sales Representative to collect monies owed
- Sending out final notice payment letters to customers who are late with payment
- Putting customers on stop if invoices outstanding with no commitment to pay
- Preparing and sending out invoices and making any necessary adjustments on credit notes, statements, Invoices
- Prepare reconciliations between monies received and lodged in bank
- Maintain complete, accurate and efficient customer credit files
- Ensure correct procedures are followed in setting up new accounts
- Production of monthly credit management reports with emphasis on defaulting accounts
- Dealing with customers queries by telephone e-mail, and in person
- Be 100% compliant with health, safety and environmental requirements, including ensuring safety wear is worn at all times while carrying out duties
- Treat all customers and work colleagues with dignity and respect at all times
- Assist in training new personnel, as required
- Participate in company training programmes as requested
- Carry out any other miscellaneous duties as required to ensure the effectiveness of the administration of credit control.
We are looking for candidates who
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and a CRM package.
- Are organised, diplomatic, and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines.
For further information on this Commercial Credit Controller role in Galway please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie