Title: Commercial Customer Service Representative
Who are the client?
A progressive environmental waste company in the Galway region is seeking a Customer Service Representative to fulfil growing business needs.
What will I be doing?
- Managing a portfolio of Commercial customers
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Handling customer Invoicing
- Maintaining credit control of the customer portfolio
- Escalating any issues to management where needed
- Any other duties as required
What do I need?
- Have at least 1-2 years? relevant experience working in an office environment with the main focus on dealing with the public.
- A third level qualification in a related discipline is desirable for this position.
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Are experienced in Credit Control/Generation of Invoices and Cash Collection.
- Have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and a CRM package.
- Are organised, diplomatic, and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines.
For further information on this Customer Service Representative role in Galway please contact Avril on 0860462367 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie