Commercial Financial Analyst – 12 Month
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Financial Analyst for their site.
The day to day:
- To support the Commercial Finance Manager with monthly Management & Commercial reporting and analysis on P&L as well as supporting Department heads and Regional Directors on interpreting results and recommending corrective action
- To support the Commercial Finance Manager with providing analysis and recommendations to the Operations/R&D team through gross margin analysis, PPV reporting, Inventory management, overhead control and support on S&OP process.
- Review monthly overhead spend for central and in country cost centres, ensuring relevant accruals and prepayments are actioned and variances are fully explained
- To support the Commercial Financial Manager with the development, implementation and enhancement of Commercial Reporting tools to include, customer profitability modelling, pricing analysis, sales out analysis, product profitability and ROI modelling.
- Support the quarterly forecasting process and the annual budgeting process.
- Make recommendations on corrective action during the year so that the company meets its profit targets.
- Represent finance in the Cost of Sales and Inventory meetings, ensuring all variances can be explained and all expenditure is accounted for correctly
- Support the wider finance team with ad hoc month end activities and/or projects.
- Support the Commercial Finance team with company wide Reporting initiatives, including IT system enhancements and development of ROI modelling
- Work collaboratively and partner with key cross-functional teams (IT, Operations, Sales, Customer Service) to deliver our key business objectives
- A part qualified accountant, with strong analytic and numeracy skills and a passion for delivering exceptional business partnering
- Experienced in supporting Sales, Marketing and Operations functions, with experience of developing and implementing cross functional metrics and KPI reporting
- Commercially focused with a proven track record of building strong cross functional relationships and a desire to drive operational efficiency
- Strong systems skills, with advanced Excel a key requirement
- Experience of lead or supporting company wide systems and reporting improvement initiatives
- A natural curiosity, collegiate style and engaging nature
- A fun loving, free spirited, and friendly approach who can seamlessly fit-in with our existing people
- You should have a university degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in analytical roles in multinational environment.
- You should be a part-qualified accountant who is proactively working towards a recognised accountancy qualification.
Who you are:
- Data led, with strong analytic and numeracy skills
- Highly resourceful and collaborative
- Commercial/sales performance drive
- Experienced in leading and/or supporting cross functional company wide systems and reporting improvement initiatives
- Passionate, fearless and friendly
- Willing and determined to dig deep, innovate and drive brilliant execution
- Fuelled and heartened by the prospect of joining a wonderful team of people
For further information on this Commercial Financial Analyst role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.