Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, an insurance company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to grow existing revenue and generate new revenue with business clients and,
- To assume overall responsibility for the activities and income generation of our Special Risks / vehicle warranty Retail Sales team
- Enables, actively coaches, mentors and supports the sales team to achieve sales targets and to perform at a high-level
- Delivers on revenue and profit targets
- Proactively seeks profitable new business opportunities.
- Completes detailed opportunity assessments identify areas of growth.
- Develops strong client relationships with key decision makers in the industry sectors underwritten by the Company
- Maintains current client relationships as well as developing of new relationships.
- Engages with clients and potential clients via on-site calls with a planned and well-prepared purpose.
- Ensures the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all clients
- Negotiates Terms & Conditions and closes deals.
- Promote the cross-selling of other lines of business to increase product density with the account.
- Proactively engages in the target account process, to generate a sales funnel of qualified leads 90 to 120 days prior to effective date.
- Serves as key contact for assigned target New Business accounts.
- Provide continuous coaching on New Business best practices.
- Monitors and reports on sales funnel and production metrics of team.
- Actively manages staff performance in line with our performance management system and drives accountability within the teams.
- Oversees and engages in effective selection, training, reward and motivation of staff to ensure that they are both committed and competent in achieving targets.
- Continually ensures that staff development needs are identified and that a talent management strategy is developed and maintained
- Manages key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally including the Operations Manager, Compliance Manager and Digital Marketing Manager in building and maintaining relationships with external customers
- Keeps up to date with latest industry trends and developments and identifies & assesses New Business development opportunities.
What do I need
- The successful candidate will be a Designated Insurance Professional with a successful insurance sales track record and a Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Commercial Insurance sales environment essential
- Insurance Institute of Ireland APA qualification essential
- Demonstrable experience of successfully obtaining high reputable clients directly
- Demonstrable experience of successfully achieving further revenue from highly reputable clients directly
- Previous experience of managing a dispersed insurance sales team a very distinct advantage
- CIP / MDI / ACII insurance qualification a distinct advantage.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel essential
- Knowledge of SALESFORCE CRM system a distinct advantage
- An excellent understanding of Financial Services Regulation essential
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written (specifically report writing) and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to interact with all levels of seniority, both internal & external.
For further information on this Commercial Manager role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval