Our client a leading manufacturing company located in Kerry is recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team. This role is permanent and located in Killarney. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects associated with the Commissioning of products manufactured. The products manufactured in the company have high capital value and include electrical equipment with IT technology. This challenging role will require a self-motivated individual with knowledge and ability across the full spectrum of Electrical and Electronic engineering disciplines. Selected candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package commiserate with experience. This role will require regular travel overseas.
Acting as company representative when on site as a member or lead of the site/commissioning team.
- Liaise with design, production, service and Installation departments.
- Commissioning of products in-house and after installation on site.
- Commissioning, testing and handover of the equipment.
- Testing and completion of handover documentation and formalities on project completion.
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project/job completion.
- Commissioning work to include: Start-up, verification and optimization of hardware systems
- Testing, Verification and revision of PLC Software systems.
- Training of Customer personnel both on site and in house.
- Handover and performance testing of completed machines
- Verification of machine reliability and performance.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Degree / Diploma in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Start-up and Commissioning of large Industrial systems.
- Proven technical skills with hands-on experience working with industrial automation and drive systems.
For further information on this Engineer role in Kerry please contact Jackson Ford on087 2197421/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.