Job ID: JOB-11707
Commissioning Engineer – Netherlands
Perform commissioning activities on EUV products at the clients site, and at the end customer. Our Client is a high-tech company offering manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics
- Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems, according to instructions and regulations.
- Checking the system systematically, following the prescribed protocols.
- Performing test runs and adjusting the system settings.
- Identifying commissioning and malfunction issues.
- Systematic and analytical trouble shooting.
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and correcting faults in (complicated) installations
- Carrying out machine safety checks and ensuring that the driver laser system complies with all safety regulations.
- Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Making sure the system is running and fully operational before handing over to SAT.
- Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications.
- Verifying that the systems have been commissioned correctly into a completely running system.
- Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff
- Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the commissioning, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
- Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Giving feedback on received procedures.
- Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents
- Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
- Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department
- MBO+ level
- Knowledge of machine building
- Knowledge of commissioning techniques
- Technical knowledge of TRUMPF products
- Technical understanding of driver laser systems
- Knowledge of the English language
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…