Our client, a financial services company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretary Team Manager for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- The team consists of 5 team members managing approximately 600 legal entities. Responsible for leading and motivating this team and managing the delivery of these services.
- Implement a framework and culture that clearly differentiates the company from other players in the market.
- Demonstrate strong people management and development practices and implement a culture of autonomy and initiative in our team members whilst ensuring high quality services and efficiency in performance.
- To manage a company secretarial team of 4-5 qualified and part-qualified company secretaries providing consistent quality services to agreed deadlines.
- Facilitate morning huddles to ensure traction on deliverables within the team and to manage capacity
- Manage team resources in line with the Apex mobile working policy to ensure continued service excellence
- To work with the Senior Manager to drive and manage the transformational efforts on the team to create a Company Secretarial Centre of Excellence.
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of the Company Secretarial services we provide, in order to identify further opportunities to sell those services and to develop other service offerings.
- Review and adapt procedures and processes to enable scalable growth of the team.
- To understand and anticipate changes to relevant treaties, laws, practices and regulations to underpin the differentiated service delivery and identity and capitalise on fee opportunities with our internal and external clients in relation to these changes.
- Establish and maintain quality key internal and external relationships with a view to reaching and exceeding executive management and customer service expectations.
- To report on service delivery in the monthly performance metrics to the Senior Management Team, to ensure team accountability and service quality oversight.
- Establish and maintain sound motivational people management practices. Ensure employee development is aligned to business objectives and oversee and measure effective work processes and practices within the team.
- To ensure that the team is continually developing their expertise and maintain client and technical knowledge.
- Ensure the timely and accurate resolution of any internal or external issues and ensure effective open and clear communication processes are in place.
- Manage all related HR information, and compile and distribute departmental / functional / employee MI at pre-agreed intervals.
What Do I Need
- A minimum of 5 years effective management experience in a professional environment.
- A Company Secretarial qualification is preferred.
- Proven strength in people management skills
- Proven ability to act on own initiative and clear evidence of driving initiatives/projects to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong delegation skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Proven ability in embracing efficient use of systems & platforms
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
For further information on this Company Secretary Team Manager role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.