Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Specialist for their site on a temporary basis.
- Partners with both HR Managers and HR Director to develop comprehensive reward strategies and processes and to ensure that highly performing employees and work teams are effectively rewarded and recognized.
- Supports HR Leaders to design and implement best practice, innovative, cost efficient and effective reward systems in both sites that are aligned to all stakeholder needs
- Helps create and maintain salary structures with fixed and variable components for direct and indirect employee groups.
- Monitors and researches market reward trends and makes recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Benchmarks, creates Job match data and conducts Salary and Benefit surveys at local, sector, and national levels.
- Makes recommendations for annual salary, merit increases and market adjustments.
- Manages and ensures the administration of the following reward processes in Cork:
- Annual Salary increase process
- Annual Discretionary Performance Related Bonus Process.
- Share Purchase Program, including Salary Foregoing.
- Health Insurance Program
- Long Term Disability Plan.
- Recognition Programmes
- Co-ordinates the Cork Company Pension Plan and be the company point of contact with the external pension administrative company.
- Ensures employees are fully aware of all their benefit entitlement and are enabled to make informed choices, where relevant.
- Liaises with the HR Administrator to optimise HR systems and rewards administration so that processes are streamlined and efficient.
- Works closely and flexibly with other HR team members in both locations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Third level qualification in Human Resources, Business or related area required.
- Minimum of 3 years Compensation and Benefits experience or in equivalent HR Discipline
- High level of proficiency in word, excel, PowerPoint and HR databases essential
- Analytical & problem solving skills required
- Numerical skills
- Attention to detail with demonstrated efficient work methods, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment essential.
- Team Player and capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Continuous improvement focus with a view to achieving business excellence in all processes.
- Project management skills
- Ability to influence and effectively communicate with key stakeholders
Percent Travel Required: Up to 10%
For further information on this Compensation and Benefits Specialist role in Cork please contact Avril Downey on 021 2066287 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval