Who are the client?
A leading multinational company in the Medical Device sector is currently recruiting a Compliance Officer in for their site in Galway.
What will I be doing?
- Providing a support role to the Quality Manager
- Administration and organisation of the QA Mailbox including recognising where required.
- Compliant distribution, warehousing and handling.
- Administration and support of the continuous improvement process through weekly meetings.
- Acting as an escalation point for quality related non-conformances.
- Executing product recalls supporting the interface between commercial organisations and Legal Manufacturers.
- Representing QA in cross-functional teams where business needs require.
- Support QA structure for onsite activities.
What do I need?
- Min 5 years? experience in a similar role in the Medical Device industry
- Working knowledge of a recognised Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ GMP),
- Awareness of all relevant regulations and laws (e.g. CE/FDA/PAL)
- Competency in conducting technical review of all documentation/ communications.
- Some knowledge of engineering and technical applications applied in the medical devices field is helpful.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude who works on their own initiative with regard to planning in your role.
- Keeps product knowledge up to date
- Results driven and aware of individual and business targets
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie