Telephone: 086 1070950
Computer Vision Algorithm Team Manager
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Computer Vision Algorithm Team Manager for their site.
- Technical management of the team including people management, task tracking and reporting of activities.
- Lead the research and development of computer vision projects
- Provide leadership and technical direction to the team
- Liaise with project managers to agree resource requirements for projects
- Research and develop state of the art computer vision algorithms for automotive vision systems and for autonomous driving applications.
- Support Intellectual Property activities and generate Invention Disclosure Memos to facilitate patent applications.
- Contribute to design reviews across algorithm teams.
- Consider next generation computer vision techniques with new business opportunities in mind.
- Develop algorithms with a view to implementing on embedded platforms
- Represent the company at various Industry Working Groups and at Conferences where directed
- Support the design and implementation of in-company training sessions in your area of expertise
- Develop and maintain relationship with 3rd level institutions
- Develop relationships with the relevant teams at OEM customers
- Support customer workshops to assess system performance and propose next steps
- Participate in system design in areas relating to computer vision and machine learning functions
- Management/Leadership experience in computer vision or equivalent algorithm development
- 5+ years Computer Vision/Machine Learning experience
- ADAS/Robotics experience considered a strong advantage
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Specialisation in one or more of these areas preferred: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, Signal Processing, Robotics, Optics
- Experience with OpenCV programming
- Knowledge of a range of computer vision techniques eg. optical flow, SLAM,
- Academic publications in relevant field
- Experience with embedded devices (e.g. ARM, GPU, FPGA and DSP)
- Experience with parallel programming in CUDA, or OpenCL
- Feature development experience in robotics, ultrasonics, RADAR, LIDAR, camera systems, sensor fusion or computer vision
- Automotive industry experience.
For further information on this Computer Vision Algorithm Team Manager role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.