Telephone: 086 1070950
Computer Vision Function Owner - Deep Learning
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Computer Vision Function Owner for their site.
- Guide the development of computer vision algorithms(feature) to ensure they meet customer expectations
- Engage internal/external customers to understand their requirements; ensure these are appropriately prioritised and understood by the team. Ensure good requirements management and derived KPIs for the feature.
- As a technical expert act as a driver for improving the solution, liaising with architects & software leads.
- Inform customers about the status and the development plan of the function
- Work with project managers, software project leads and customers to agree the feature development plan
- Ensure regular communication with customers to ensure alignment of expectations & risks for each feature release
- Work with algorithm project leaders to ensure customer issues and bugs are prioritised appropriately in advance of customer releases and avoid escalations
- Lead customer workshops to assess feature performance, capture issues and engage the team to propose solutions
- Work closely with the designated test engineers and be aware of the feature performance in all (automotive) conditions
- Support Intellectual Property and Patent submissions
Required Skills / Experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Eng., Mathematics or equivalent.
- Min 2 years professional experience in a relevant field.
- Basic computer vision or ADAS system knowledge
- Familiar with ‘Deep Learning’ concepts and their application
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of innovation and motivation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For further information on this Computer Vision Function Owner role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.