Telephone: 086 1070950
Computer Vision Software Project Lead
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Computer Vision Software Project Lead for their site.
- As the computer vision SW PL and FO team manager, your role will include people management, task planning, directing CV function strategy and interacting with customers.
- You will be responsible for the development of strong relationships with CV counterparts at OEMs and across the industry.
- You will be expected to remain abreast of technological developments in the rapidly expanding field of autonomous driving and ensure that CV platform roadmap is aligned with the key customers.
- You will also be responsible to create a CV SW project management strategy and guidelines for SW PL to follow.
- You will be responsible for the timely release of the algorithms and that the content meets customer expectations.
- Day to day management of the team including task tracking and reporting of activities.
- Work with project managers to agree feature development plan and resource requirements
- Ensure detailed task planning and risk mitigation is provided per software sprint
- Work with algorithm lead, algorithm architect and embedded lead to outline tasks
- Work with the project manager and the function lead to prioritise features
- Work with the software quality team and software process owners to ensure that all the required automotive software quality requirements are planned as part of the tasks assigned to developers
- Support customer workshops to assess system performance and propose next steps
- 2 + years of software project lead experience
- Good level of C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with Agile project development
For further information on this Computer Vision Software Project Lead role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval