Telephone: 086 8395533
Computer Vision System Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Computer Vision System Engineer for their site.
- You will be expected to understand the capabilities and limitations of your assigned features
- You will be required to work with the project team and the customer to agree optimal solutions for the automotive customer.
- Examples of such vision functions include: pedestrian detection, structure from motion, lane detection, parking lot detection, object detection and classification and scene understanding.
- Guide the development of computer vision algorithms (Feature) to ensure they meet customer expectations
- Engage the customer to understand their requirements
- Inform the customer about the status and the development plan of the future
- Work with project managers, software project leads and customer to agree the feature development plan
- Ensure regular communication with the customer to ensure alignment of expectations and risks for each feature release
- Work with algorithm project leaders to ensure customer issues and bugs are prioritised appropriately in advance of customer releases and avoid escalations
- Lead customer workshops to assess feature performance, capture issues and engage the team to propose solutions
- Work closely with the designated test engineers and be aware of the feature performance in all (automotive) conditions
Required Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- Min 2 years professional experience in a relevant field
- Basic computer vision or ADAS system knowledge
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of innovation and motivation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For further information on this Computer Vision System Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval