Configuration Management Supervisor
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Configuration Management Supervisor for their site.
- You will provide local leadership, coaching and career development through communication, talent management, organization planning & development, process improvement and general department administration.
- This entails participation in strategic planning, working with a wide range of departments and levels locally within Galway and across other sites, ensuring appropriate CM procedures are followed and maintained in compliance with Quality System requirements, setting of team goals and driving accountability, conducting performance and development reviews with team members, providing on-going coaching and development guidance, maintaining a Visual Management Board (VMB) to identify and monitor continuous improvement opportunities, leading site integration of configuration management systems including Agile and associated user training, assigning Galway CM employees to appropriate global CM/LDA forums to ensure the Galway sites participation and input, representation of Galway CM in internal and external audits, participation in CVG CM leadership team, CVG CR review board, MICC council and other steering committees as required, and management of the OASIS off-site record storage contract and relationship.
- We are looking for a qualified person with a Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Systems or Configuration Management-related Discipline (NFQ Level 8) and 5 years work experience, with at least 1 year in a role that provided experience as a Document Owner or Change Originator. You are a dynamic team player with demonstrated leadership skills and can work effectively and proactively with cross-functional stakeholders. The essential leadership skills include the ability to think critically and make sound decisions, collaborate and creates alignment, attract, deploy, and develops talent, and drive accountability.
- Knowledge of configuration management core functions regarding document change control, part and BOM management, and product identification is desirable, in addition to familiarity with Quality Systems regulation ISO13485 and FDA Quality System Regulation. Previous supervisory experience is advantageous but not essential. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Occasional travel to other company locations will be required.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval