Telephone: 021 2066287
Content Management Analyst
Our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Content Management Analyst for their site.
The purpose of the Content Management Associate is to achieve the goals for the hubs as approved by the Company Committee including but not limited to:
- Secure Red CCI (Company Confidential Information) in SharePoint and other repositories across Zone 2
- Support users, Sponsors, Stewards, Administrators in Zone 2 with an initial focus on Red CCI in SharePoint and eventually all CCI in all repositories.
- Operationally design new sites containing Red CCI, implementing appropriate security depending on the sensitivity of the CCI.
- Build new capabilities for sites/repositories with Red CCI and retire sites in accordance with records management
- Support organizational adherence to using approved content management repositories and to following appropriate security requirements per the two Protect company frameworks: Information Classification and Content Management
- Leverage best practices, both internally and externally
- Through collaboration and partner engagement, support consistency across all company content management hubs
- Identify themes in the external landscape for content management and provide recommendations to enhancements of content management through the lens of people, process, and technology
- Support adherence to documented business and IT systems processes related to the development, maintenance and lifecycle management of the approved content management systems
Implement effective technical, administrative and operational support for Global Services content management:
- Implement short-term (6-12 months) remediation for the most urgent security issues for sites with Red CCI
- Support team strategy and process for Red CCI and priority sites
- Partner with the business to establish templates, standard security models and oversight models
- Align new and existing sites into the above templates and models
- Serve as administrator for sites containing Red CCI
- Understand the requirements of the business and consult with the business to maximize the value of content management tools, solutions and processes
- Accept and successfully resolve incoming content management requests from the business
- Collect and share best practices
- Implement and tailor content management processes, systems and tool support
- Support leadership in supporting the coordination of resources and activities to ensure business continuity during the corporate release of new software and patches
Implement effective customer service:
- Efficiently track and process requests and reliable delivery of timely, high quality solutions that meet the business objectives
- Engage in any cross-geographical, cross-functional Communities of Practice to understand evolving business needs and to support necessary cascade of relevant information across the enterprise
- Identify training gaps and support CM Hub team in improvements/training materials to address them
- Support organizational productivity and excellence:
- Design and develop automated business practices and integrate with end users to streamline content management processes and maximize efficiency while securely sharing information
- Utilize training, reporting/metrics and audits to ensure alignment with content management best practices, version control and document retention procedures of the PL Content Management organization.
- Bachelor?s degree is essential
- Strong computer skills including SharePoint or other content management systems
- Strong understanding of privacy frameworks, guidelines, tools and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Ability to understand, improve, and secure CCI existing in a business organization?s processes
- Experience of working across functional boundaries effectively in order to achieve business outcomes. Ability to learn the interdependencies and needs of the business units/functions.
- Demonstrated ownership and ability to make decisions within guidelines and policies and at times that impact a range of standard and non-standard activities.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to influence people at different level and areas of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Demonstrated skills and ability to work effectively in content management systems, particularly SharePoint, Documentum, SalesForce, LAN areas, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Demonstrated skills and ability to problem solve issues with content management systems, user issues within content management systems, and develop solutions that meet business requirements.
- Anticipate customer needs and handle a variety of nonstandard requests with potential to establish key relationships with internal customers and develop solutions to meet their needs.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Company Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
For further information on this Content Management Analyst please contact Claire English on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval