Telephone: 086 0449371
Content Management - Operations
Our client, a pharmacutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Content Management - Operations for their site.
What will I be doing
- Develop, enhance, and manage Access Roster Review capabilities in alignment with Content Management security processes and requirements.
- Identify repositories that are not consistent with Content Management requirements and deliver strategies to Content Management associates to remediate
- Determine eligibility and drive adoption of automated access roster review processes with Content Management tools
- Identify Information Security Content Management training needs (Role-Based, general) and deliver to Learning Plans
- Liaise with Corporate Audit Services to review SQL data for audits and evaluate Management Action Plans for potential Information Security actions and improvements
- Own Content Management Procedure Documentation and routinely maintain to remain current with emerging technologies and requirements
- Develop and maintain business-facing Standards, Frameworks, and Roles & Responsibilities for Information Security Content Management tools and technologies
- Drive capabilities to manage CRM-like tools to facilitate work and metrics reporting from Content Management to Business Partners
- Develop and report metrics to Information Security and to Business Partners on the state of Content Management control
- Deliver any connected technologies to drive automation (e.g. connecting ARR Tool to SAP, SQL, etc.)
What do I need
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant work experience
- Strong computer skills including SharePoint 2010 and Online/2016, Excel, Power Apps, SQL, PowerBI, and company content management repository systems
- Strong understanding of Protect company frameworks, guidelines, tools and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Demonstrated experience working across functional boundaries effectively in order to achieve business outcomes. Ability to learn the interdependencies and needs of the business units/functions.
- Demonstrated ownership and ability to make decisions within guidelines and policies and at times that impact a range of standard and non-standard activities.
- Strong business partner experience (using a Customer Experience mind-set) skills.
- Ability to influence people at different level and areas of the organization.
- Managing and consolidating large and/or complex data sets
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Demonstrated skills and ability to problem solve issues with content management systems, user issues within content management systems, and develop solutions that meet business requirements.
- Anticipate customer needs and handle a variety of nonstandard requests with potential to establish key relationships with internal customers and develop solutions to meet their needs.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval