Who are the client?
A leading pharma multinational in Cork are currently recruiting for a Content Manager. As a content manager you will de responsible for protecting the company confidential information in Sharepoint, supporting users and support adherence to documented business and IT systems. The content manager will be join an expanding cultural team, with competitive salary and benefits package, and career progression opportunities.
What will I be doing as Content Manager?
- As Content manager you will be implementing effective technical, administrative and operational support for Global Services.
- Partnering with business to develop templates, standard security models and oversight models
- Serving as an administrator for sites containing Red CCI
- Implementing effective customer service
- Accepting and successfully resolving incoming content management requests from the business.
- Designing business practices to maximize efficiency when sharing information securely with end users.
- Liaising with personal of different levels and areas of the organisation.
- Ensuring adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements, and adherence to all document retention requirements and any local legal requirements in line with
What do I need?
- Bachelors degree is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent understanding of privacy frameworks, guidelines, tools and procedures
- Ability to work effectively in content management systems, SharePoint, Documentation, SalesForce, LAN areas, etc
For further information on this Content Manager role in Cork please contact Claire English on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval