Our client, a medical device company, are currently looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Facilitator for their Wexford site.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take part in and give guidance to cross-functional teams rolling out the Lean Manufacturing initiatives throughout the facility.
- Strive to develop best practice methods, workplace layout and workplace organization to gain throughput increases, inventory reductions, and operating expense reductions.
- Assist in training employees in Lean Techniques and Principles in order to develop an organization wide culture of change.
- Assist in the retraining of employees to perform processes as documented by revised standard operating procedures.
- Deliver and teach A3 Problem Solving Training.
- Comply with the company behavioural standards.
- Identify& deliver process & method improvements
- The ability to lead a project from conception to closure.
- Estimate & secure the cost benefit of specific projects.
- To act as a Lean Manufacturing resource to support other departments.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to influence and communicate with people inside and outside the Department to identify and deliver continuous improvements.
- Ability to train and lead assigned employees.
- Ability to understand and follow appropriate Departmental policies, procedures, practices and to understand the inter-relationships of people and functions.
- To continually enhance your knowledge by staying in touch with the latest developments in Lean Manufacturing Theory and Practices.
- Ability to manage a project successfully.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Mechanical Desktop experience would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to present information in a concise and clear manner.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Third level Qualification in Engineering or a Greenbelt in Lean/Six Sigma
For further information on this Continuous Improvement Facilitator role in Wexford please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.