Job Title: Legal / Contracts Administrator
Who Are The Client?
Global leaders, enabling individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life. Being a leading developer of innovative diagnostic and monitoring devices, allows them to combine near patient monitoring tools with value-added healthcare services in order to improve care and lower healthcare costs for both providers and patients. Global in scope with major research & development and operational centres in the US, UK, and Germany, and manufacturing sites in the UK, Germany, Norway, China, Japan, Korea and the US.
What Will I Be Doing?
The main responsibility of this position is to provide transaction and administration support to the Legal team of the local team in Ireland, and possibly working with and providing support to other members of the Legal Department.
- Working within a small busy team
- Management of a variety of contract and transaction documents
- Completion of certain contract and administration documentation, screening and data requests
- Arranging for signatures, witnessing and sealing of documents and acting as Legal point of contact regarding signatories
- Organizing notarizations and apostilling of documents
- Corporate Governance support as needed; scheduling board meetings. Arranging for signatures of corporate documents and acting as a point of contact regarding signatories
What Do I Need?
- Previous experience within legal compliance or legal administration experience is needed to apply for this role.
- Have excellent copy typing and computer skills
- Be a good team player and possess a flexible attitude to work
- Be a motivated energetic self-starter capable of working well
- Flexible confident professional candidates that will be able to hit the ground running.
Click on the button below to apply or feel free to contact Jenny on 086 0449371 for more information?