Contract Project Lead
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Contract Project Lead for their site on a contract basis.
- Lead the consolidation and on-time execution of new technology implementation.
- Core Project Teams, Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Line Support Engineering, Quality Assurance Department, New Product Introduction, Materials and Surface Technology, Front End Research and Development
- Consolidation and validation of Project Plans and deliverables.
- Co-ordination of effective resourcing of projects and the management of individual performances to defined objectives.
- Provision of clearly defined responsibilities and objectives for each project team member
- Definition and execution of individual performance improvement and development plans for each team member in-line with the Plant strategic imperatives and objectives
- Manage the day to day deliverables of the Project teams
- Work with the project team members on a continuous basis to ensure objectives are met or exceeded
- Consolidate and communicate project status updates as per stakeholder expectations
- Manage communication and work commitments with teams' external to the core team.
- Co-ordinate project meetings, manage attendance and ensure defined behavioral norms are sustained.
- Facilitate issue resolution through strong and consistent leadership and the application of leadership tools such as the ACM.
- Facilitate technical problem resolution through the application of best practice tools such as 8-D, DMAIC, etc.
- Ensure that all changes and activities conform to local and corporate, statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements for GMP, HSE and Quality.
- Provide continuous support and mentoring to the core team members.
- Create and maintain an environment of innovative continuous improvement, focusing on quality, cost reduction, process development and supply.
- 4 years experience in project management
- Track record in team leadership including strong mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment
- Highly experienced in Project Management Systems and their development
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Previously worked with rigorous project management methodology.
- Good organizational skills and orientation to detail
- Strong time management focus.
- Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
- Demonstrated record of strategic thinking and tactical responsiveness
- 3rd Level Degree, preferably in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Project Management
- Proven Project Management experience (min 4 years experience).
- Track record of project delivery.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards
- Working Knowledge of Equipment and Process Validation
- Experience in high volume medical device manufacturing environment
- Certification in Project Management
- Project management experience in the Health Care Industry.
- Masters in Business Administration and / or Engineering
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval