Contracts Management Specialist
Job ID: JOB-12205
Contracts Management Specialist
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of Medical Devices and Software for a range of specialties, including new-born care, neurology, sleep, hearing and balance markets Company based in Galway is looking for a Contracts Management Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will help their Global supply chain team to become more successful by keeping them informed, supporting accurate forecasting and helping them identify opportunities to increase efficiencies.
- Implement and maintain a complete database of all global strategic sourcing contract agreements, complete annual/bi-annual reviews of agreements to ensure completion, accuracy and relevance.
- Implement, coordinate, and administer contract terms and conditions, products and prices various market segments, ensuring accuracy and compliance to applicable procedures.
- Apply company policies and procedures to ensure the successful implementation, coordination, and administration of contracting and pricing procedures for the Supply Chain team.
- Proactively identifies and resolves contract and pricing issues based on agreed contractual terms operating procedures, industry knowledge, business analysis, and company objectives for assigned customers. As necessary involve other departments.
- Ensure agreements are state of the art in terms of compliance and any new regulations, REACH, RoHS, WEE etc.
- Builds relationships with Suppliers and other departments to support objectives and responsibilities.
- Maintains complete, accurate, and up-to-date contract records, files, log and reports.
- Support Quality and Regulatory to address company needs related to supplier quality performance and registration requirements
- Support Tactical Purchasing as related to supply issues as needed.
- Participates in Project Teams, as assigned.
- 2 to 5 years of contracts related experience; with an advanced degree no experience may be necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite products necessary, including Excel, Word, Power Point and Access
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment is essential
- Must be well-organized and be able in work in a demanding environment
- Experience and knowledge of contracts and/or SAP is a plus
- Fast-paced environment requires flexibility and ability to re-establish priorities as necessary
- Demands during peak periods may require work hours outside of normal working hours.
- Information systems, financial and/or contracts background a plus.
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Kenneth O’Reilly on 0860462367 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…