Controls / Automation Engineer – Contract
Job ID: JOB-11395
Controls/ Automation Engineer
Commutable from Limerick, Clare & Mayo
Our client, a Medical Device company in Galway are looking to recruit an Automation Controls Engineer for their site in Galway.
- Control system design for Industrial Automation equipment from concept stage.
- Design Automation Control electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Liaise with Production during initial machine manufacture.
- Production of support documentation including BOMs and manuals.
- Design PLC architecture and controls Flow.
- Program and debug PLC programs.
- Commission and Program Robotics
- Program, setup and maintain automated inspection tools
- Support existing equipment in Production.
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements
- Ensure goals and objectives are met and understood by effective communication, building an atmosphere of openness, honesty and flexibility with individuals and within the team environment.
- Manage external relationships with Technology providers / Suppliers.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled Researching solutions to existing process problems
- Excellent Controls / Automation skills (particularly in Allen Bradly PLC’s). Must be very comfortable troubleshooting Allen Bradley systems including fault finding, motion control, FactoryTalk, etc
- Strong Electrical Troubleshooting ability
- Experience in any of the following would be very beneficial: PC hardware / software, motion control, robotics, vision systems.
- A candidate with experience in PC Virtualisation would be very beneficial.
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
For further information on this Automation Controls Engineer role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…