Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a leading automation company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Controls Engineer for their site.
- Working with our engineering team, develops new automated R&D, manufacturing and test equipment for use in the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
- Independently, or as part of a team, plans, develops and debugs complex automated equipment software systems.
- Defines and specifies appropriate controls hardware and develops robust software solutions
- Development of functional specifications, software code and test procedures.
Candidates should have proven experience in the following areas:
- PLC programming (Allen-Bradley preferred)
- HMI Design
- Servomotion control
- Instrumentation, PID, temperature control
- Equipment Electrical and Safety Design to EU directives
- Controls hardware selection
- Project Management Skills with ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Competent organisational and communication skills, comfortable in customer-facing situations
- Proficient in documentation generation, interpreting User Requirements, writing Functional Specifications etc.
Experience in the following areas is also desirable:
- VB.net, VB6 and VBA programming
- Labview programming
- Electrical Design
For further information on this Controls Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval