Telephone: 086 0449473
Our Client the 2nd largest company in Ireland, Focused on Employee wellness and Culture. are now interested in hiring Controls Engineers to join their dynamic Team in Galway, Ireland.
- Candidates will be required to deliver control software Development for new and existing equipment including design development and commissioning of control systems, hardware and software for machine automation.
- The person will have a min of 4 years’ experience in developing of PLC Codes (Allen Bradley/ RS Logixs)
- HMI/SCADA (Rockwell Factorytalk View ME/SE) Database code (SQL)
- Experience of contributing to the electrical and Safety Design of new Equipment
- Expert knowledge of Allen Bradley / Rockwell Automation products including capability to write code from specification and experience of development, deployment & maintenance of SCADA / HMI systems (Allen Bradley,)
- Prepare systems for acceptance testing and qualification.
- Manage the installation and commissioning of automation equipment the systems
- Provide the necessary documentation for operation, maintenance and qualification of our systems.
- Degree in Electrical / Automation Engineering
- 4+ years’ experience in automation / control systems engineering role
- Implement PLC, SCADA, Vision and Factory Automation upgrades
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information on this Control Engineer role in Galway please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie